Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving Week/Weekend! We stayed in Dothan on Wednesday night with Allen's aunt & uncle, and their sweet little girl, Presley. Tripp had so much fun with her! Especially in the leaves the next day at MawMaw & PawPaw's house in Louisville.
(in case you're wondering, yes, that is a mullet you see on my son. His father cut his hair and this was the result...I'm working on it.)

This was taken at Allen's great uncle's house in Louisville.

The apartment above the garage was where Allen's great grandmother lived.

Allen & his great uncle Merrill.


That night we drove to Greenville and made it to Mamie's just in time for another delicious meal! I'm so glad we were able to make it! We had such a fun time!


So many cousins to play with & entertain Tripp!

The four siblings, Bill, Jan, Tom, & Marie all trying to figure out what happened to Dad's hair!

My beautiful Mamie & her brood!

Love this picture of Dad & Aunt Jan.


And this was the scene at Mom & Dad's house the next morning...
that's right, folks - It's Game Day!

Normally Dad reserves his omelette station for Christmas Morning. I guess he felt the Iron Bowl was a big enough event to treat us!



And what seemed liked days later...


our very own Toomer's Corner!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Allen is off to Atlanta this weekend for the SEC game, but I just can't take the pressure. Seriously, this season has given me gray hairs and countless headaches. (*see above picture - total stress and tension on my face & I wasn't even sitting in the stands...just watching from a cozy chair in my mother's living room. I'm telling y'all, I can't cope with the craziness of it all.)

*Oh and one more thing about the above picture - that hot guy in the back with the Auburn hat on & holding the little boy in the AU jersey...I adore him.

No comments: