Wednesday, November 17, 2010

B!

We didn't forget about the letter B...I just haven't had time to post about it. We "studied" B a couple of weeks ago, then had to take a break because we were in Auburn & Greenville for a week. Reason for a trip to Auburn...




these lovely ladies and ALL their kiddos. I love these girls today as much as I did when we were at the White House. And I missed the ones that couldn't be there...what a miracle it will be if we can get everybody together!












And Back to B!
I totally got side-tracked!

We played in a box.


We ate blueberry muffins with butter.

We also tried to eat a crayon while we colored a banana.

We went to daddy's ball game.

We got new boots.

We read one of our favorite books

We popped bubbles with a bat which almost resulted in a bruise on my face...

We are working on C's this week and as the Holidays are approaching, I'm feeling less and less creative. We may not get to D's until 2011...

3 comments:

LB said...

I have several comments

1. I love seeing all the old pictures (though I am slightly horrified by how I look in some of them)

2. I too am feeling less creative (loved the bolded letters--ha!), and "preschool" has fallen to the wayside.

3. Tripp is so cute, and I am so glad I got to see him. Wish that we lived right down the road and could see ya'll all the time!!

4. Happy late birthday--I love all the things you bought.

LB said...

I also meant to say that we love Sandra Boyton books!! So cute.

shannon said...

LB - I was slightly horrified by how I looked in some of them, too. I loved that you were wearing a Cadillac for Heisman shirt on the way to the Georgia game! Something about that definitely made me laugh!