Monday, May 16, 2011

Where did April go?

And we're already half way through May!!!!

The last comment I had on here stated how boring my blog has become, and it is oh-so true!  Isn't it funny how a boring blog is a sign of a busy life?!  April was BUSY!  We went back to the zoo for Zoo Day, went to Justin & Leigh's wedding in Prattville, home for Easter, Will's Graduation, defensive driving test (all me), camping in Auburn, and another wedding; add on work and house projects and, oh yea! a two year old!!!  The combination results in crazy happiness!!  A few pictures from the last month....


Zoo Weekend


Wedding Weekend in Prattville with great friends...

 even if they made me sit in between these two clowns!
 I had no part in this...I was just the photographer...I promise. :-)

Easter Weekend
 Love these expressions...

 Check out that basket!

 He's constantly in motion.

 This just makes me laugh - one piece of chocolate and CHAOS!!
 Papa & Tripp trying out new hair-dos...

 We hunted Easter eggs all weekend long.
 Egg rolling race between AV& me - Tripp cheering us on!
 Pop Pop & Tripp

Hope to post more about this wild man soon!

2 comments:

atfarrar said...

Enjoyed seeing all of these again!
So exciting when "Fwip" comes to town!! He is a busy boy:-)

Grandneighbor JuJu said...

It was only boring because I missed your creative blogging and fun pictures. Love all the new pics!