Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fort Pickens

Somewhere in the midst of March we went to Fort Pickens and had family photos taken.  This was a huge deal for us considering we'd never done it before!  I researched all sorts of photographers and ended up making an appointment with Lindsey of Casey Dull Photography...FANTASTIC!  She was so easy to work with and kept Tripp entertained and interested.  These are a few of my favorites - they're not all perfect, but they're so us which makes me perfectly happy.



He's always trying to escape.



He l.o.v.e.s. his daddy.  I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.


From one extreme, 
to another!

Always curious,
and always getting dirty!

"What are we gonna' do with this boy?"

So typical of us, never a serious moment.  Speaking of us, Saturday is our 6th anniversary.  It feels just like yesterday I was writing this post.



I love every curl, every dimple, every eyelash - quite possibly my favorite.

If you need a great photographer, call Lindsey and check out her blog here.  You might see someone you know scrolling across her banner:-)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love all these pictures! Yall are a good looking family! And Tripp has the BEST hair, love the curls too! I hope our little Will has some curls. Both T and I have curly hair so he has a good chance :)

Grandneighbor JuJu said...

I promise I am not bored anymore. These pictures are absolutely beautiful.

shannon said...

Thanks! We had a fun day!