Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anniversary Trip

Here's another post that's just been lingering out there for me to finish...
As I mentioned earlier, Allen & I celebrated 5 years of marriage in May. When we were discussing what we were going to do to celebrate, I had visions of fancy hotels, nice dinners, massages. Allen, not so much. He informed me he wanted to go to the middle of nowhere. He wanted no internet, no TV, no cell phone service. Really, Allen? But I have to admit that it did sound appealing to me (kind of). So, Allen found a cabin in the middle of nowhere north Alabama, we dropped Tripperoo off at the grandparents, & drove north. On the way, we ate here & visited this (totally felt like I was on a school field trip). We hiked in Little River Canyon, & Desoto National Park, & even got to have dinner with our friends, the Belews. We had a great time!


Allen loved taking this picture






No comments: