Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And moving on to # 13 on the list...

#13). The best pair of sewing scissors money can buy!!
Since I've started sewing, or since I've started making an attempt to sew, I'm learning the value of having some really great sewing scissors. You see, I don't have any and I end up with frayed fabric all the time! Makes me a little crazy. Note: Apparently in the sewing world, they're referred to as "shears". Shows you how much I know about sewing...

#14).My mom recently gave me a gold chain from a beautiful necklace Dad bought her for her 50th. I would love a gold pendant/charm to go on it...I love this one that I've seen on Courtney Cox a few times:
Her turtle has diamond eyes and costs over $1k! My turtle doesn't need diamond eyes... In fact I'd be completely happy with a turtle that had NO eyes. I'm not picky about my turtles.
I also love this initial pendant:

No comments: