Monday, June 13, 2011

Tripp's Room

I really wanted to post about his room when I was completely FINISHED with it.  However, if I waited until it was finished, there would never be a post!  I'm constantly "tweaking" things.  And I have to do things when I get the resources (time, $$, time, time...you know how it is with a 2-year old right?).  But I've made progress and Tripp seems to really like it.  Quick look at the room before it was Tripp's:



All of these pictures were taken with my phone so they're not very clear.  But hopefully you can see the direction we're heading.  I'm really happy with it and I have to say, I love doing projects like this!


I don't have time to do a detailed post about the room, but overall it was a very inexpensive project!  There are many items that aren't exactly where they're supposed to be (map above bed should be a little higher, curtain is actually a piece of fabric draped over a rod until I figure out what I want to do!).  But I will work on it and hope to do a detailed post with better pictures soon!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks great. Love the fish and the closet nook!

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

love it!