Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fourth of July Pics (almost a month late!)





We always spend the week of the 4th with Allen's family at their beach house. This year was no exception and we had a great time. It was fun seeing Presley & Tripp interact with each other.
(These are in the worst order, by the way. I'm on the mini & it's too "mini" for me to move pictures around without messing up everything.) Most of these were taken at the beach house & at Pier Park. But we always love to stop at Seaside on our way to and from the beach house. There are also some from the fireworks show on Bayfront in Pensacola. Happy Belated 4th!














2 comments:

LB said...

Shannon--he is soooooo cute. I just love that hair. Okay, where do you get his clothes? I am at a loss as to where to find cute boy clothes. I had Ann make John a couple of jon-jons, but is it possible to find cute boy clothes without paying 50+ an outfit? Probably not. Love the pictures.

shannon said...

Sadly, the only place I can find them is in Alabama! There are NO clothes like this in Pensacola. I went to a sale in mobile a while back & stocked up on jon-jons. The rest have come from mom - things she's found on ebay. BTW - how does Ann find time to make clothes?!