Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day

Allen's parents offered to watch Tripp for us while we went out to dinner Saturday night before V-day. I jumped at the chance. However, due to an ongoing ear infection (which we later discovered is sinusitis - still taking medicine & the doctor thinks we need to get rid of Max) all I really wanted to do was rest. So I called sweet Aunt Kim & asked if we could borrow their condo for the night. They obliged & I was sincerely grateful for my 10 1/2 hours of uninterrupted blissful sleep. It was heavenly.

So a big THANK YOU to the Vinson's & Turner's! And of course a few more pics from the weekend...I just can't resist posting pictures of my Tripperoo.


Tripp considering his first sugar cookie (that I know of! I'm sure there are some family members guilty of already giving him one). He love it by the way!

Tripp helped with Valentine's cookies - he was fascinated by the sprinkles.
(I downloaded these pictures in the opposite order of how they're showing up on the page. Any advice from you bloggers on how to move pictures? Thanks!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the updates and can't wait see some house project updates. And way to go on the applique!