Monday, February 22, 2010

Out of the Loop

We've had some craziness in our house the last few weeks:
  • Tripp & I have both been sick
  • We ripped up old carpet & put in new flooring
  • We've had family in for the past 2 weekends
  • Tripp & I went to Greenville for a few days
  • And most importantly, Tripp's birthday is Wednesday! I know it sounds cliche, but it really is hard to believe he's turning 1.
I haven't been able to use the internet on the computer where our pictures are stored & I haven't been inclined to blog on Allen's mini. It's a little, well, too "mini" for my tastes. But these are a few of the subjects I've been wanting to share:
  • Sewing projects
  • Before & After House Projects
  • House Decorating Advice - HELP!!
  • Tripp's Birthday
  • Intentional Mothering
I don't want set high goals for this internet session, because T-man is destined to wake up any minute. But hopefully I will get to finish the following post...

No comments: