Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPP!!!

Tripp turned a year old today, 1:31 AM to be exact. And I thought it ironic when he woke me up crying at 1:15 this morning. So I rocked him, gave him a birthday kiss and he promptly went back to sleep at 1:32... We started the morning off with a room full of balloons, presents, happy birthday banners on the fence from our sweet next door neighbors, and a candle in a cinnamon roll. The big par-tay is this weekend so I'm trying to keep today low-key.
A few pics from this morning...

He wouldn't take his eyes off this balloon!
Julie displaying her sneaky work! She & Matt put this up in the wee hours of the morning - what wonderful neighbors & we're so thankful for them.
The birthday boy...
The chaos...
Notice there are no pictures of Allen or me - we're not so photogenic in our pj's with only one cup of coffee in us.

2 comments:

LB said...

happy birthday, Tripp!! I can't believe he is a year old. I am sure you can't believe it either.

Lisa Goggins said...

Happy Birthday to both of you--I think Mom's get to share!