Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hay Day!

A blog post!  Can you believe it?  I debated on backtracking over the last few months or just picking up on the events of today.  Due to lack of time, we're just going to fast forward from July to today!  It's Hay Day!  Tripp's little preschool is such a blessing.  We LOVE his teachers this year and he loves going.  Every morning, he asks "Do I get to go to preschool today?"  Poor boy - I think he gets bored with his mama.

Back to Hay Day - the children were supposed to wear western wear and Tripp was so excited about that until this morning, when he decided he wanted to dress up like a pirate instead.  There was a complete meltdown.  I will not lie - he is the most stubborn, head strong child I've ever known.  Unfortunately, I think he's received a double dose from his daddy and his mommy :-(  Anyway, the threat of missing the hay ride and pumpkin patch with his friends changed his mind.  I think he's one pretty cute Buckaroo!



The teachers asked if I would make a snack for the class.  ME?  Spend hours on Pinterest looking for Hay Day snack ideas...OK, sure!

Sheriff Badge Cookies
 Applesauce
 Finished Project

Also in the bags were trail mix, a spoon, and cute little sheriff/western napkins.  Although Pinterest came through for me, my printer did not!  It's not been working the last couple of days so my cute snack didn't turn out as cute as I'd hoped.  Oh well, 3 year-olds don't care.

In other (BIG) news - we're having Baby #2 in March.  We can find out baby's gender this Thursday but we're still debating.  It was so much fun having Tripp be a surprise!  However, I'm already envisioning a Gender Reveal Party (yes, compliments of Pinterest). I'd like to promise that I'll be blogging more about the adjustments our family will be going through in the next few months, but I honestly don't see things slowing down at all!  The upcoming Holidays and baby preparation seem overwhelming to this unorganized girl!

No comments: