Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


"What?! It's Valentine's Day?"

 "Wait, you mean I get candy and cards and gifts?  Hmmm...I might like this after all."

 "Yeah, I think I could get used to this Valentine's Day thing."


"Bring. It. On."

This boy got a lot of candy from his preschool class.  Since I thought he might, we went a different route and gave out these little Valentine's.  I thought they were adorable!  Free printables found here.




We did send out Valentine's Day cards, but I missed the cut off on Saturday.  So they went out on Monday.  Tripp will be wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day a couple of days late.  Sorry!

But Cupid was right on time at our house tonight:

My Valentine's present:
The Excellent Wife: A Biblical Perspective, Expanded Edition

  Disclaimer: I DID ASK FOR THIS BOOK. :-)

And just a quick look back at some Valentine's past:

2010

2011

2012

Hope you all had a LOVEly day!

4 comments:

LB said...

I LOVE that book!!. Hard to read b/c its so convicting, but so good!!

Amanda said...

What cute valentine card ideas! Things sure have changed from your first v'day with Allen Vinson right?

shannon said...

LB - Chapter 6 and I already don't want to read anymore. I mean, come on-put on make-up AND make him breakfast?!?!
Amanda - I always think about our "first date" 9 years ago TODAY! So crazy.

Amy said...

I'm reading that book right now! I agree, very convicting and full of truth. Thanks for the card! So cute! Harper was VERY excited!