Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling like a Kid again...

I have been wanting one of these little numbers for about two years now.
Well, yesterday, I did a little arm-twisting and we bought it. I am SO excited. I can just picture me cruising along the beach with Tripp in tow, my hair blowing in the breeze and a Beach Boys tune on my iPod. OK, actually that mental image makes me laugh! The truer image is probably me huffing & puffing up some hill, sweat pouring down my face, and Tripp screaming, "OUT! Mommy, OUT!" Or the latest thing he likes to yell when I take him shopping, "Mommy, take 'e home!"


Now, if I just had one of those cute little wicker baskets to put on front and a bell. Yes, definitely a bell! Allen, since Valentine's Day is coming up I've included a link for you. Don't I make it easy? Oh wait, I bet the bike was my Valentine's Day gift, huh?

No comments: