Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are we there yet?

First and foremost - Allen passed his PE exam!!! It's official, he's a professional in every sense of the word :-). On our way to Atlanta to fly to Arizona, we dropped off Tripp in Greenville. Mom had congratulatory signs posted on the trees along the driveway. She also had Auburn stuff up - I would have taken more pictures but we were in a hurry.
Anyway, we flew from Atlanta to Vegas, then drove to Glendale for the game. We would have flown back from Vegas, but our flight was...hmmm...'canceled'. Right, Allen, Lindsey, & Will?:-) Thankfully, my fellow passengers weren't too upset with me as we drove 24 hours straight from Arizona to Georgia, then to Alabama, then to Florida. Yeah, it was insane. I got a fun new phone so a lot of my pictures are on it, but here are some from my camera.

Allen looks so thrilled to be on this gondola. ;-)



Allen's company designed the by pass bridge over the Hoover Dam...



Oh, the mountains we hiked so Allen could get a picture made in front of this cactus.




And finally, GAME DAY!
It was AUsome and I'm so glad we were able to go.



Yeah, we were definitely crying. Along with every man sitting around us.
And on the drive home...like I said it was insane and we were all a little crazy by the end of the trip.




War Eagle!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like yall had such a fun trip. Love the picture with yall crying. How funny. I didn't cry, I think my jaw was hung open. War Eagle!