Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day! UPDATE

Those 4 hours flew by at lighting speed!  But I picked up one happy boy from preschool.

He wanted to see daddy before we went home so we could show him the "report card".  We asked him if he really was "gentle" today and he told us, "No, I push one of my friends."  (FAN-tastic.  Not really sure he understands the meaning of the word 'friend')  I asked him if one of his teachers saw him do it and he said "yes."  So then I asked him what his teacher said, and he (grinning really big), put his hand in the air, shook his finger, and said, "She say, 'no, no, no!'". 

 I'm guessing they cut him a little slack on the report card since it was his first day and all.   Sigh...

Ate all of his lunch - no surprise there.

By the time I pulled in the driveway, he had taken off his socks & shoes, and was practically snoring.

Now I have at least 2 hours of this....

Overall, I think it was a pretty good day!  I hope Tripp's friends feel the same way!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Gosh is he really that big! He looks like a little boy! And hilarious that he said he wasn't gentle and pushed his friend. So funny!

Grandneighbor JuJu said...

He truly is a sweet boy! I am glad he had such a fun day at preschool.

Anonymous said...

He looks gentle when he is sleeping other than that not so sure

atfarrar said...

Hmm...let's see....is this Cousin Mitchell or Uncle Allen that said he is only gentle when he is asleep? YAYA says..."You should be ashamed:-)"